Website operator Kajima Czech Design and Construction s.r.o. with its registered office at Generála Píky 430/26, 160 00 Prague 6, IČ: 28538862 processes in the case of your report from the contact form in the sense of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (formerly the “Regulation”), personal data necessary to process a request for services, a response to a question or a job application.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
1) Categories of personal data
The administrator only processes the necessary data you provide in connection with the contact form or order.
These data are:
- E-mail address
- History of visited Kajima.cz webpages
2) Legal grounds for processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- The legitimate interest of the administrator for the analysis of website traffic – Art. 6 par. 1f) of GDPR in connection with Art. 7 par. 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services
3) Purpose of personal data processing
We process the personal data you provide us for the purposes of:
- processing your message sent via the contact form
- answering your questions
- processing your job application
- website traffic analysis
There is no automated decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
4) The period for which we store personal data
The following personal data will be processed by the controller for the time absolutely necessary, which differs depending on the purpose of processing:
- we do not store personal data from forms, we only use it to reply to the message in question.
- We process personal data when processing your job application for a period of 2 years from its submission
- your web traffic history (without personal information) for 5 years
The data obtained in this way by the operator may be made available to other processors, in particular operators of Google and Seznam services and platforms.
Collected cookies are processed through:
This site may also operate in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of site visitors. You can cancel cookies here according to the type of browser:
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
INSERTED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
The Kajima.cz website contains embedded content (videos). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited another website (such as YouTube).
Collected cookies are processed by:
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can request to receive an export file of all the personal information we hold about you. You can also request the removal of any personal information we hold about you. This option does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons. You can request to receive an export file of all the personal information we hold about you. You can also request the removal of any personal information we hold about you. This option does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.